How long have it been since the previous time I have been tagged? It’s like as if it’s been long ago since then. Since I haven’t been tagged in years, I don’t mind doing it.
Rules:1) You must post these rules.2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. 6) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.8) No tag-backs.9) You can't say that you don't do tags.10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
Ten Random Facts About Me
- As you can tell, I’m a long-time fanatic of Girls Aloud (one of the most successful girl groups in chart history) and Mario.
- I’m multitalented (I can write, draw, sing, compose poetry, do animations in 2D, model assets in 3D etc).
- I love combining my favourite video game characters and video games & cartoons and cartoon characters with each other with the songs when it comes to writing song fanfictions.
- My childhood idols were Shigeru Miyamoto and Craig McCracken ().
- My favourite voice actors are Charles Martinet, Tom Kenny and Tara Strong.
- I’m currently obsessed with Classic Spyro and the Mario series in general.
- I have a strong dislike of trying out something new or getting used to new things.
- I hate The Legend of Spyro trilogy and the Skylanders series with a burning passion.
- Screw dogs. I’m a cat person.
- Ever since I played Animal Crossing: Wild World, ducks are my new favourite animals.
1) What was the main reason you registered to DeviantArt?
My younger sister,
(she barely use this website these days and she have completely moved on), introduced me to this website way back in 2006 during my birthday. If I could remember correctly, it is night time at the time.
2) Can you speak other languages than your native one? If yes, which one(s)?
Yep, my other main language is Cantonese.
It's one of the Chinese dialects and it's the main Chinese dialect which is spoken in Hong Hong. I picked up this language when I was a baby. Cantonese is considered to my second main language right after British English. Only my mum knew my first words but they were in Cantonese. They roughly translate to, "You said what?". I didn't speak ever since until I'm a young girl. Back then, I didn't talk much. But other than that, I'm used to talking in Cantonese to my family and speaking in British English to my university tutors, my university peers and any one that I know. It isn't difficult to switch between two languages.
3) Have you ever travelled abroad?
Yes. I have travelled to Hong Kong 6, 7 or 8 times during the summer holidays to visit my father's side of my family and to Beijing only once. I would mention other places such as Dubai, Amsterdam and Helsinki but they don't count as true holiday destinations. We only stopped temporarily in these places just to hop on a different plane to head to Hong Kong.
4) If you played at least one Pokémon game, who was your very first starter?
In Pokémon Gold
for Game Boy Colour, my starter Pokémon is a Cyndaquil.
5) Last time you had a fit of laughter?
Just recently this year when the whole university class is messing about with the Google Translate by making it cuss and say rude things that are out of proportion or completely out of hand. Obviously, they are using it and the computer speakers to their advantage. But boys will be boys.
6) What is your Chinese Sign (and the element that goes with, if you know it)?
My Chinese Zodiac sign is the Snake, which is apparently last year. I'm born in 1989. The element is Earth.
7) Favourite movie quote?
I don't have a favourite quote.
8) Do you know how to swim?
No and I really don't want to talk about it. I have a very bad experience with swimming back then.
9) Any folk-remedy to share?
Ice-cold Chinese tea for washing my hair.
10) Last but not the least,
have you ever eaten a Kinder Surprise Egg?
I have eaten one back in the 90's when I was a little girl. I think my father bought one for me and another one for my younger sister from a newsagent's shop in Manchester Chinatown
. My Questions
- What is your very first video game in general which you have played?
- What are your favourite video game characters?
- Can you name your favourite cartoons?
- Do you follow any mainstream fads?
- Have you ever been to a concert before?
- Do you watch the Eurovision Song Contest?
- What are your typical sources of inspiration?
- Are you too stubborn to try out something new or adjust to new things?
- What is your Astrological sign?
- Have you got lucky with total celebrities on Twitter yet?
My Upcoming Artwork